Links Workshop: Anchorage, AK
This one-day workshop will teach you to use evidence-based ABA strategies using the Links Curriculum, a comprehensive curriculum. The workshop will focus on assessment of student sills during naturally occuring routines, selection of appropriate learning goals and instruction utilizing evidence-based strategies, including discrete trial training.
Participants will learn:
- A comprehensive curriculum for teaching the skills and concepts needed for students to be successful in school and community routines.
- To teach skills in both individual and group settings using evidence-based strategies.
- To teach students skills during daily functional routines.
- To use interactive web-based tools to conduct assessments and monitor student progress on overall independence in school and community routines.
UAA Gorsuch Commons
3700 Sharon Gagnon Lane
Anchorage, AK 99508
- October 17, 2012: 8:30 - 4:00
Materials included with registration:
- Extensive Handouts
- Links Curriculum Manual
- Continental Breakfast and light snacks
- A certificate for 6.5 hours continuing education credit
- 10% discount on any Links subscription purchase.
- Academic credit (1 semester credit) is available through the Graduate School of Education at Lewis & Clark College for a $100 fee.
The Links Curriculum manual is included with your registration. The complete program can be purchased here.